Monday, 8 February 2010

My Bad Habit

Hola guapos! Como estas?

I am as usual still awake at this loco hora! Why is it always like this?! Huh! It is really loco I should really break esto ciclo malicioso! Haha
Things are generally wonderful!
I'm choreographing a fun dance to 'Music for Love' by Mario and Tik Tok by Kesha. Its so exciting! I never thought I could do it, and am also going to try a jazz/contemporary piece for 'Bad Habits' by Maxwell.
Have I mentioned how much I love Maxwell?! Oh.my.god. I don't think I even have the words to express the extent of my love. I've already made our wedding plans...I just have to find a way to inform him of the time and place. :D Seriously...I was watching a live performance of his a minute ago...I was literally screaming. It was as if I was IN THE CONCERT HALL. He emits so much sensuality, sexiness, passion and talent. He is probably the sexiest man alive!!! Haha. Oh my gosh, if he reads this he would probably be scared for his life. Please still marry me! ;)
Its so inspiring though! Agh! I wish I could record a voice recording of me screaming and jumping up and down because I think thats the only way to truly get what I'm feeling across ;D.

You've got me sick with this love I'm so I'm so in love I can't come down

Went to the Hope for Haiti concert today which was lovely! I loved the bongo's performance, there was a very sexy bongo's player who had a Lenny Kravitz vibe. Haha...he sang some sort of Scottish tribal song. Very strange but very nice!

I really really should go to bed!!!! Every night I think I'll wake up early. NEVER.

Loads of loveeeee





No comments:

Post a Comment